It is an annoying thing that most of us are using a Telenor Sim connection but don’t know the exact way to check Telenor Balance. There are different ways to check Telenor balance. You can check it by dialing string code or from Telenor App. If you are a Telenor user and want to check your balance just follow the below mentioned easiest ways to check Telenor balance.
This is a simple way to check Telenor balance. Just go to your mobile dial pad and dial string code *444#. After successfully dialing the code you will receive an SMS regarding your balance details. This method is not free of cost and Rs. 0.24 will be charged for balance inquiry.
Check Telenor Balance Via My Telenor App
My Telenor App is a unique platform that provides you all sorts of information in one place. You can easily check your balance, free minutes, and other packages details. My Telenor App is a one-stop solution for all your queries. Just follow the below details to check Telenor balance via My Telenor App.
You have to Install the My Telenor App on your mobile phone. Android users can download it from the Google play store while Apple users can install it from App Store. After Installing the App Just start using it by clicking on Start Option and Sign in to the application by giving 4 digits Verification code sent to your number. After successfully entering the verification code you can use your account and can check your balance easily.
These methods are verified and authentic so don’t waste your time surfing the internet. Just follow the above guidelines to Check Telenor Balance. We hope this article will prove helpful to you. In case of any query just feel free to ask via the below forum.
How to Share Telenor Balance / Smart Share Service
Telenor is a top notch telecom service provider in Pakistan. Telenor is constantly evolving and digitalizing its services to provide the best ever packages and offers to customers. People prefer to use Telenor services due to its unique services. Telenor’s subscriber base is growing day by day because of affordable, convenient, and reliable services and offers.
Telenor balance share is one of the most convenient services. If Someone in Your friends and family are out of balance you can instantly help them through Smart Share service. You can transfer your balance to your friends and family Telenor number. We have thoroughly mentioned all details for your guidance. Just follow the below guidelines.
Telenor share balance is a very user-friendly service where users can easily share the balance of 20.00 to Rs. 200.00 with their friends and family. Through this service, you can be a helping hand for others in need.
|Product||Charges||Balance Share Limit||Method|
|Smart Share||Rs. 5.98 incl tax /Transaction||20 to Rs. 200||Dial *1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press 1 to confirm|
Product Key Points:
- You can activate this service by calling 345 or visit any Telenor Franchising for activation. You can also dial *710# for services activation via self care menu.
- This service is applicable for prepaid users only
- Users can share balance from Rs 20 to 200
- This Amount can be used on Voice, Sms or Internet services
- You can share balance Maximum 10 times per day
- Balance will be valid for same time
- Your balance expiry will not be extended. You have to recharge through scratch card or easyload to extend validity.
- You can share balance with all telenore prepaid users.
- Amount will not be refunded after sharing. Users have to enter correct amount and number
- You can share balance to abroad Telenor Prepaid users where Telenor is providing international roaming on prepaid subscription
This is the easy and convenient way to share balance. You can easily share Telenor balance Via above process. If You want to ask anything about the above service Just feel free to ask via below forum.